As it turns out, getting stronger is quite simple: Create maximal tension and do it 3 times to fatigue. That's it. Sprinkle in some Leucine and some Vitamin C, and it's game time! This short video explains how to do it.
Total Tension (2:50)
- If getting stronger is your goal:
- Practice Total Tension as much as possible during your exercises.
- Consume Leucine and Vitamin C:
- Leucine (2.6 g 2-3 times per day)
- First meal is most important and should be centered on protein.
- Helps feelings of fullness.
- Helps promote muscle growth with activity.
- 3-4 oz (30 g) animal protein, ground meat may work better.
- Whey Protein (dairy) will work if not sensitive.
- Vegan, look at protein breakdown for Leucine content.
- Vitamin C (~50 mg) is required for collagen synthesis.
- If you work out fasted, consume within 30-60 min after the workout.
- If you work out fed, ~1 hour before work out.
- Practice the movements with as much easeful effort as possible.
- Strain and Tension are important but not if it causes you to use your old habits.
Don't forget, we are here for you!
Please ask questions through the Chat Link. We will typically get back to you within 1 day. There is also a FAQ
page to look over.
Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride!