Breathing: more than moving air in and out of your face.
In my opinion, breathing is the most important thing you do every day. How you do it can drastically change how you experience life. Keep an open mind and possibly learn something new.
- How breathing affects your body and nervous system.
- How should you breathe? It depends...
- how ribs should move and why you might want to re-consider "belly breathing."
- How breathing can be used to unlock your movement habits.
- How to assess your breathing.
- and more!
Remember, when you maximize breathing efficiency, you maximize are flow, pressure management, lung hygiene (great if you catch that seasonal cold or food/water goes down the wrong pipe), spinal movement and overall nervous system control via the ANS.
- Start with the nose. Become aware. Practice nasal breathing as much as possible.
- If you struggle with nasal congestion, do what you can. Adding a gentle exhale pause can help.
- Watch the Nasal Breathing/Tongue video. Short, sweet and very powerful!
- Start The Breathing App ASAP. You'll be glad you did.
Don't forget, we are here for you!
Please ask questions through the Chat Link. We will typically get back to you within 1 day. There is also a FAQ
page to look over.
Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride!